Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!    

QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Denisa
Romania

QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HEI!  THAT �S NOT FAIR! ACCORDING TO YOUR RULES(FOR EACH POSTING WE GET ONE POINT, AS WELL AS FOR ANY DOWNLOAD OF OUR MATTERIALS) I SHOULD HAVE BY NOW 20 POINTS. IN SPITE OF ALL MY CONTRIBUTIONS AND THE DOWNLOADS OF THEM I HAVE ONLY 10 POINTS. AND I �VE BEEN PACIENT, I �VE WAITED TO GET MY POINTS FOR 2 DAYS AND......NOTHING.

WHERE ARE MY POINTS????CAUSE THAT WAY I WON �T CONTRIBUTE AT ALL....!!!!
I �M FURIOUS!!!!
DENISA 

28 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Denisa... I suggest you to calm down, your are being soooo rude...

You need to talk to the owner of the site, Victor, but that is not the way of adressing to anyone, I hope your problem be solved

28 Apr 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello Denisa,

I had a look at your work and when I add the download points I get up to 12.

You do not get points for uploading though, you only get them when your work is downloaded by another member.

And if you have downloaded any worksheet, you lost a point as you haven �t reached the magic 30 points yet.

I know it feels frustrating waiting to get those points, we �ve all been there, but patience pays off in the end.

I hope my aswer helps you in a way.

All the best!

28 Apr 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

I �ve got more or less the same problem. I �ve uploaded two of my works and I see them being downloaded quite often but I cant download anything. Iknow we have to wait for two days but ....... I hope this is a  serious site!
All the best!

28 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Cool A wild cat on board. Over. A wild cat on board. Send the squad. Over. Cool

(sorry, Denisa, but that was my wicked mind racing ... you�ll get your points. Thumbs Up)

28 Apr 2009     

meuge
Argentina

LOL Ivona!! You always manage to get  a smile out of me!!! No matter how serious is what I am doing ..when I read your comments I have to laugh...! Big smile

Sorry Denisa... but be patient and you will get all your points!!! You should read over this page
http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm

See you around!!!

28 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Thank you, Ivona, for making me laugh - which is not an easy task these days.

As to Denisa �s shouts: Why are you screaming? All the 14 points points are in your account. Keep uploading and you will continuously get more points. Being furious will take you nowhere.

Marianrw also has all her points. 18 downloads=18 points. Being skeptical about the site �s seriousness is not a good start.

29 Apr 2009