Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS    

THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

JulietaVL
Mexico

THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

GIOVANNI,   PINKY MAKUS,   CHOBBY,    CHEEZESL,   ANNA P,   ALENKA,   HORNEC,   ANAISABEL001, MENA22,   KITA19,   CECIO_13,   MORAVC,   IMLETY,  ENG789 ... AND THOSE WHO HAVE WRITTEN ON THE FORUM WARM THINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY:

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND PM YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING ME, I FEEL SOO GOOD FOR YOUR CARE ABOUT THE SITUATION IN MEXICO, YOUR SUPPORT HAS BEEN VERY IMPORTANT.

LOTS OF LOVE, JULIETA

29 Apr 2009      

chobby
Mexico

Hi Julieta:

I just came back from been outside all afternoon visiting relatives, and although the things at least here in my State are slowly going back to normal. HOWEVER I still see that the numbers of death in the country keep raising
We should stay alert a little longer, so I urge you to follow all the directions they keep saying on the news.
You know and this is for everyone: wash your hands constantly, use a paper towel or klenex to wipe out your nose & mouth in case you cough or sneeze then throw it away in sealed plastic bag. don �t salute anybody with a shakehand or a kiss, maybe we should practice the japanese greeting, etc
and keep everything that you use frequently extraclean: phones, utensils, door knobs, etc

29 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Check out this ws.    By -renmac

I �m taking it to class on Sunday.   Excellent work.

29 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

something weird happened with my post, do you notice ???

29 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

yes, definitely something weir happens to the forum, my message added to the previous one from Vickii, sorry Chooby and Barbara, I will upload it again...

29 Apr 2009