Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported worksheet SOS    

Reported worksheet SOS

Nuria08
Spain

Reported worksheet SOS

One of the members of the page has just sent me a message saying that she reported one of the worksheets I uploaded for today by mistake. She was writing a "thanks" comment and did it in the wrong space.
My question is, can I vote for my worksheet not to be removed, or do I have to wait for others to do it? I �m not sure I can vote for my own worksheet. Does anyone know?
Anyway, thanks all of you for the wonderful contributions you always send. They make my daily work with students much easier. There are fantastic worksheets today!
Have a nice day dear teachers.

Nuria

29 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

yOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR SHEET, SEND US THE LINK PLEASE

29 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Nuria,

Don �t be too concerned as this happens at least once each day.  Moderators are actually quite good at picking up mistakenly reported worksheets.

When people write a comment in the stolen worksheet link it comes up on the display for moderators to see - they quickly add comment making others aware that this is a mistakenly clicked button and people vote �No it shouldn �t be removed �.

I will go have a quick look through the sheets now and ensure that people are aware it is mistakenly reported.

Smilehave a nice evening.
Vickiii

All good - the moderators are all onto it already:

29 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Don �t worry, your ws won �t be removed!

29 Apr 2009