Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE I NEED HELP! Who is Adrian and is using mapiruas account?    

PLEASE I NEED HELP! Who is Adrian and is using mapiruas account?

mapi_spain
Spain

Sorry Alenka, how can I check my Private messenger? I only know to enter when I receive a message!

Thanks

29 Apr 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

maripuas sorry to hear what is happening to you, but you�ll solve it, i�m sure of that.
for checking the private messages, you have to go to the main screen where you can access to your printables, and there below there  it is, it says private message, just click there and you�ll find them.

good luck !!!

29 Apr 2009     

apayala
Spain

prueba �sto:

si pinchas en el sobre que tienes debajo de tu foto deberias poder ver qu� mensajes has recibido, si �sto no te funcionara, sal de la pagina completamente y vuelve a entrar y cuando escribas tu nombre y contrase�a para entrar, te llegar� un mensaje diciendo "do you have a new message, do you want to open?, dices yes y aparecer� el mensaje que alenka te ha mandado.

Suerte! Good luck!

Ana

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Thank you very much! I was so nervous one hour ago cos of loosing points!! I have seen the envelope, it says clearly.

Gracias, thank you!!

29 Apr 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Apalaya, could you reply in English please. I don �t understand what you wrote.
Thanks

29 Apr 2009     

sclail
Italy

Hi, I �d just like to say that I think this problem could be coming from the server (i.e. not from your "client" computers.  This can happen when a website does not kill sessions in a certain way, and it is possible for someone else accessing the server from another computer, even another country, to have your details appear. 

Logging out properly will help, but I did notice this security flaw (if that is what it is) when I first joined this site and downloaded the ESLPrintables toolbar.  When I clicked on My Account the first time it displayed the details of some random person (to me, anyway as I don �t know them!).  I use my computer at home and don �t share with anyone.

I recommend that the people in charge of this site talk to the developers to verify if this could be happening. 

If I am wrong, great and I don �t wish to offend any developers.  But I worked previously in England as an IT network admin and worked on many internet projects where testing revealed incidence of cases like this.

Definitely worth checking out, even to reassure other ESLPrintable users that maybe there is no intentional or malicious deeds being done!

I don �t know enough about the site at the moment to know how to contact moderators or "managers" so I hope someone reading this can pass it on.....

Thanks for reading (and thanks for all taking part in such a great ESL initiative)

29 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2