Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how to reduce the size of pics    

how to reduce the size of pics

fede117
Italy

how to reduce the size of pics

sorry to be repetitive however I am quite desperate... I have seen on the website some links on how to reduce pics...however either my pictures are too big (but nice and clear) or when I reduce them through "paint" they come up way too small (and not really clear and difficult to move around in the exact position I want them).
I always have to delete some of them, resulting with a poor ws....
can someone advice a different way? thanks ever so much :-)

30 Apr 2009      

maya_wee
Portugal

Hi! I have exactly the same problem, and still haven �t found an answer... If you hear it first, will you please let me know too? Thanks in advance!Tongue

30 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hello, this could help you

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=131994#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

30 Apr 2009     

fede117
Italy

thanks very much.... however about your first suggestion...I don �t have that compress button ( I am using word 2000) and about the second one, I have tried it before but i think it �s not what I am looking for as my pics really look very ugly and unclear. thanks anyway
if anyone else knows of a 3rd way.... sorry... I am very annoying
thanks in advance

30 Apr 2009     

chesca
Peru

I had the same problem a time ago, but I found a way, when I copy an image on word, first I choose "special sticky" and  there �s an option "stick like: image (gift)" that reduce the size of the image. Well it works for me. I hope you understand what I did. Best wishes!

30 Apr 2009