Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with a Powerpoint!    

Help with a Powerpoint!

maddie2
Korea, South

Help with a Powerpoint!

I recently downloaded a jeopardy style ppt.  There was a board + 3 question pages.  I have put them all together in one document - but it doesn�t seem to work - what am I doing wrong!  This is a great resource that I would like to use... I have contacted the author, but I think my email may have gone into the junk box.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

14 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Without knowing the specific document it is difficult to know how to help.  Most errors are made in the creating of hyperlinks and so you should check each slide, look at each category where you need to find a link and click on Slide show action settings to make sure that the link is correct.

One problem when you install hyperlinks in PowerPoint can be that sometimes the document contains the original address and works on your computer, but when transferred to another computer, the drive and folders may be different so the hyperlink will not work.

To solve this problem, always create connections using Action settings and this will automatically adjust from one computer to another.

Hope this helps.

14 Oct 2008