Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WE NEED YOUR HELP!    

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

source
Turkey

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

PEOPLE FROM CANADA......

I HEARD THAT CEM (MURDERER) CAUGHT IN CANADA...AND ALL THE CANADIAN TVS GIVE THIS NEWS....IS IT TRUE????

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

On 03.3.2009 In  Istanbul /TURKEY A Young Girl Whose name is M�nevver KARABULUT was killed By Her Boyfriend (Cem Garipoğlu) wildly.And He Escaped.He is a villain.It has been  54 Days but unfortunately He has not been  Caught yet .Everybody Thinks That He Escaped  Abroad And leading  His Life there.So If You Want To Help Us About This Subject Just Look Photos And If You See Him Just Let Us Know.It is vital!!! It is suspected that he can be in Russia or France especially....He is also searched by interpol...

Munevver may rest in peace!!!!!

PLEASE SEND THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR CONTACTS.....

30 Apr 2009      

alperrrr
Turkey

merhaba

umarim bu yontem ise yarar...iyi gunler...

30 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

umarım alper.

30 Apr 2009     

CanimCan
Turkey

ıt s a good idea to put photos here..thank you source..
ı hope he ll be punished in a way..

30 Apr 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I congratulate my friend who came up with the idea to put the photos here. it �s a real full-hearted responsibility.

I �d be glad if I �m informed of anything I can do.

thanks again.

30 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

All we can do is to share these photos and be aware .....Especially people in Russia , Canada, France.... This murderer knows 6 language and he is really rich. He is %99 abroad not in Turkey...

30 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

PEOPLE FROM CANADA......

I HEARD THAT CEM (MURDERER) CAUGHT IN CANADA...AND ALL THE CANADIAN TVS GIVE THIS NEWS....IS IT TRUE????

30 Apr 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I searched the internet but could find no news about it. is that �s true I would like to be informed as well.

30 Apr 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I have a friend in a news agency. he says they have heard such news but not for sure now.

when I get the accurate news I will inform.

30 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

That �s great , thanks a lot..I �m looking forward to this news.

30 Apr 2009