Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FREE OFFER    

FREE OFFER

vesnushka
Belarus

FREE OFFER

Dear colleagues!

�I � ve got a nice powerpoint for begginers (mostly kids) related to the topic HEALTH/OUR BODY. It is called "The Kingdom of Health". There are about 50 slides, well enough for the whole lesson. :)

You see, its size is too big to upload here and,to be frank,I just don �t wanna split it into many pieces...so if you are interested, send me your e-mail.�Smile

Hugs from BelarusHug

Natalia�

30 Apr 2009      

andreaewa
Uruguay

thanks for your offer!! you are so generous!
Why don �t you upload it to http://www.scribd.com/
Then you won �t have to send it to everybody, you just share the link

30 Apr 2009     

katy.piauhy
Brazil

Hi there,

I �m interested in the ppt presentation. My email is [email protected]. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Bye, Katy

30 Apr 2009     

galioposiciones
Spain

Thank you very much. I am interested in your presentation

30 Apr 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

thx a lot for your offering!!!!
my email is: [email protected]

30 Apr 2009     

daisy_34
Turkey

thank you for your offer. my e-mail adress is: [email protected]

30 Apr 2009     

musodari
Korea, South

Thank you for your kindness..

30 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Natalia thank you for the offer. I was about to start a separate thread but I I might as well write here. There are  many colleagues with many worksheets (in word, ppt and PDF) which are too large to upload even if they are split and many have from time to time offer to share them via email. There are various solutions to this of which I shall mention two.

One has already been mentioned by andreaewa. People could simply create free accounts on Scribd and or Mediafire and upload their large worksheets there. You could also then other things like audioa and videos. All you have to do as Andrea says is then share the link.

The second is a genuine offer by me. I am willing to create a special folder on my Mediafire account and upload any worksheets that people want to share with others. This way it would be available to a large number of members here as I have share that link already now with at leat 10,000 people. from time to time I could place a message here to let people know of the existence of this resource.

What do people think?

30 Apr 2009     

rosammd
Spain

Hello Natalia

I am designing a didactic unit on parts of the body, I think your power point will be really useful for me. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you!

30 Apr 2009     

vesnushka
Belarus

� � Dear colleagues!

� � Just stopped by to drop you a line...

� � Check your e-mails, I tried to send my powerpoint to all those interested.

� � Dear andreaewa and aftab57!

� � Your both �solutions are really helpful! I � m not in the habit of splitting my powerpoints into very many parts, so your solutions are of great help for me. Thanks :)�

� � Aftab, and can I have the link to your Mediafire account?

� � Have a good night ( and here in Belarus it �s already midnight)

� � Natalia�

30 Apr 2009