Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ..................................    

______
Germany

1 May 2009      

pmca
Portugal

Thank you for bringing this set to my attention!

I have just downloaded the whole set!

Thanks!

Paula�Smile

1 May 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Thank you so ladybird for drawing my / our attention to these very nice wroksheets. While I used �to be one of the members who does not like this sort of advertising and often criticise it on this forum, I should admit your post is probably � making me change the way I see things
I really think the web site should have a section where memebrs can advertise the most useful / brilliant �worksheets they have doowloaded so far... the risk however is to have some memebrs recommending work which is not worth it

1 May 2009     

pink4 (Virginia)
Uruguay

Thanks a lot for sharing this!! The worksheets are truly awesome!!!
Wink

1 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Good evening dear silke! good evenig to you all. 

I must say I � �m a fan of susanna �s superheroes series. Smile  Thanks for the post anyway my dear silke because you �ve just reminded me that I was supposed to check if I had missed any and that �s what I �m going to do right now.

Hugs,
mena 

1 May 2009     

cely
Argentina

Hi dera Silke!
Thanks soooooooooo much for reminding me about this set, I �ve missed some woksheets!Hug
Kisses Cely

1 May 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Thanks Silke for posting this and thanks rotkappe for a great WS.  Well, I am off for the Labour Day long weekend in China until Tuesday - time to go outside and enjoy the sun.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Fletsch

1 May 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Thanks, I not only downloaded the series you mentioned but looked through a lot of her other work and dl that as well....fabulous and original work.

1 May 2009