Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ENOUGH!!!!!    

ENOUGH!!!!!

Miss J.Sabir
Saudi Arabia

ENOUGH!!!!!

From the morning these moderators are removing my worksheets.People have downloaded them But still moderator Mena,Kita and one more I dont know him or her.Its true that they are moderators but I am sorry to say they are miss using their power.I am really sorry to see this.
                                 I hope they will stop doing this.....

1 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I am one of the moderators who voted for your worksheets to be removed.... you are cheating, that is true!!! so, why do you complain????

1 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I too voted as one was a direct copy of Kitas worksheet. Blatant copying in that specific case.
The link to Kitas work was given so that everyone could check and it was obvious from the dates on kitas work that it was hers and not yours.
Worksheets are not deleted on a whim. There was hard proof. You stole her worksheet. I think you actually owe Kita an apology NOT complain here.
I strongly suggest you read the second in bright red under send a printable where it clearly states that all work must be your own, not copied/pasted/taken from elsewhere.

1 May 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

I �m sorry, gmsabir, but you now you are being really RIDICULOUS! LOL

Everyone can perfectly see that you stole my worksheet!!! (and that wasn �t the only worksheet you copied) Why are you complaining???? The one who should be complaining is ONLY me! You know what you´ve done better than anyone here... at least you should be quiet, don´t you think?

You make me laugh... Fortunatly (unfortunatly for you!) REAL teachers here are NOT blind... (thank you very much to all moderators who have voted my stolen worksheet to be removed!!!)

Please stop with this stupid attitude. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

1 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I am another one of those who voted for the removal of your worksheets. One you copied from another member, another one was an exact copy from the Net and the third one was a picture from http://www.tlsbooks.com/appletreetracenumerals1thru10.pdf   a great site for those teaching young learners which you could have shared with us. You chose to be dishonest and then blame the moderators. I wonder  how do you feel when your students cheat?

1 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

You steal Kita �s worksheet and what do you expect us to do? To congratulate you? Shocked

You should redirect your anger towards yourself, not towards the moderators. We only cooperate with Victor to keep this site as neat as possible.

As Kita herself said, she �s the only one who �s got the right to complain, NOT YOU.

So please, think about it twice before stealing someone else �s worksheet.
I �m sure you are perfectly capable of creating good worksheets so, stop complaining about your own mistakes and start working and sharing.

Mar

1 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Good afternoon gmsabir! Good afternoon to you all!

To tell you the truth I don �t remember your worksheets, but I do remember seeing your name and avatar because I was careful enough to check all there was to check before voting:  the worksheet, the description of it to draw a conclusion about it being an ESL resource or not,  the comments left to see if it was taken from a website, a book, another user... So, gbsamir, if I voted for the removal of your worksheets, I �m sure it must have been because they didn �t meet the requirements established by this site. Anyway, you know exactly why I voted for the removal. I left a comment explaining why and wrote my name.

I really don �t understand what it is exactly you �re complaining about. If there was anyone here misusing this site, it was definitely you.

Have a good evening.
mena

1 May 2009