Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A little help... again!!     

A little help... again!!

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

A little help... again!!

Hi Wonderful Teachers!! How are you!?
First of all, I want to say that I �m really excited about this site! I �m slowly getting points and I want to thank all of you who helped me earn those points by downloading my works! THANK YOU!! You are soo kind!!
I have been looking around and there are some fantastic, creative, inspiring, wonderful works here that really makes me feel a kind of contagious feeling of love for this profession, I don �t know If I �m clear with what I mean!Embarrassed I �m a student at a teacher trainning college and I �m just about to finish the carrer.

Well, as for the help I need is about the tool- bar, since I downloaded it I �ve noticed my pc working slower, and I had some warnings about virus today, which I don �t normally have. So I �m wondering whether it is essentially necessary to have it installed!?. And if virus are spread around here by uploading or downloading (which I haven �t done yet)..

Thank you! again..
Mariana

1 May 2009      

mjotab
Spain

I haven �t installed the toolbar, so I can say there is no problem if you don �t have it. I hadn �t even thought about virus here, but anyway, I have downloaded several ws and not even a warning from my antivirus or my firewall.
And the site is fantastic, I think I �ll take the risk!!

1 May 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

Hi Mjotab, thanks for replying! maybe it �s just my pc. As I said, it is a fantastic site so I �m also taking the risk. Thank you!

1 May 2009