Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > .............    

Miss J.Sabir
Saudi Arabia

DEAR Friends,
             Hi,
                  These moderators are still doing what they want.Look at this.....
Comments:

YOU DONT NEED TO USE SHEETS AND INK TO WRITE NUMBERS ONE TO FIFTY......Ss CAN DOIT ON THEIR NOTEBOOKS......ONE DOWNLOADED SINCE OCT/26/2008

I AM SO GLAD TO VOTE FOR THIS SHEET TO BE REMOVED, THE REASON?? SHE HAS BEEN CEATING SOOOOOOO MUCH AND SHE STILL DARES TO COMPLAIN IN THE FORUM!!!

Template. To be removed.

Yes, it should be removed

Its a Math template, not an ESL resouce. It should be removed. (Anna)

These are the comments or reasons which should be given before removing any one �s worksheet.They should have given such a bad comments which doesn �t suites to teachers.
      I hope now they  will leave me alone bcoz they have done alot for me.....Instead of getting these kinds of comments its better to leave every thing....

2 May 2009      

zailda
Brazil

gmsabir, let �s be honest, your ws wasn �t reported for this reason, you know it! You can �t judge all the moderators by one single comment. The wss are removed because they don �t fit the site rules.

Instead of coming to the forum every single day to complain about your wss being removed, why don �t you look at the most downloaded wss on the site and try to learn with them? Try to improve your wss adding your own work. Remember that the important thing is not the layout, but grammar or vocabulary the content.

You �re a teacher, aren �t you? I �m sure you �re able to prepare a ws for your students with English resources (with tasks that will help them learn and practice English).

If you have any questions, just ask and I �m sure everyone will help. We are here to learn & share OUR OWN WORK & TASKS ON ENGLISH RESOURCES.

What �s wrong with you? I don �t understand why you are here every day complaining about the way the site works. Didn �t you read and accept the rules before signing in? If you didn �t, please do it now and - pleeeeeaaaaseeeeeeeeee! - stop spamming the message board with your complaints.

Let �s keep the atmosphere friendly or the new members will think we didn �t read the rules because we are always discussing them here. It seems to be endless...

2 May 2009     

kim82
United Kingdom

I�m shocked gnsabir...!!!! I really don �t understand what exactly you �re complaining about... For God �s sake, plz stop playing the victim �s role...  it is so ridiculous.... You stole one teacher �s worksheet, so I think you actually owe her an apology in this forum instead of complaining... Be sure, no one will be by ur side this way...

2 May 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

Gmsabir,

Please stop huffing and puffing about the moderators on the forum!!

Things work very simply on this site; if you upload honestly created, carefully edited, well presented worksheets with useful content, other contributors will not make negative comments about them. Instead, you will get compliments and points...lots of them!! It �s actually a wonderful system.  Why not give it a proper chance instead of complaining about it all the time?

2 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I agree with Silke and Zailda, also with Omarali and with Helen as well.

This goes to you: Clap

And a big hug, too!!!!!!!!!

Mar

PS Some people should really stop complaining and start working and sharing.

2 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I voted to remove your ws because a Math template is not an esl resource.  Unfortunatelly, I wrote that you other printable should not be removed because it had been reported as �uploaded twice � and only later I found out that it was a stolen ws. I should have voted to remove that one too.
Moderators are having a real hard time carefully checking each contribution in order to be fair. I agree that the highlighted comment was a bit out of line but, honestly, you are harvesting what you have sown.
As Mar properly wrote, please stop complaining! Use your energy to produce useful and original printables.

2 May 2009