Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SORRY!!!!!    

SORRY!!!!!

mrmatura
Poland

SORRY!!!!!

Sorry if I have offended anyone with the joke on the forum. It was done in good faith... I will think twice before I do something like that again. Have a good day. I won �t... I was offended so much...

2 May 2009      

ajwon
Poland

Don �t worry! Regards.

2 May 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Ok I didn �t read the second one but I believe that you didn �t have intention to hurt people �s feelings. Have a nice weekend
Regards

2 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Of course, he didn �t!
Now, mrmatura, stop sulking and get down to drawing! Smile
You never drew one with daily activities of a single person. What do you think of that? And include one or two more characters so that we have the �plural � ... Hm?

2 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

If we are making drawing requests can we please have some good pictures showing personal pronouns? Big smile
Pretty please

2 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Stand in a line, cheezels! I was there first! Cool

2 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I �m quite sure that Marek didn �t  want to hurt people �s feelings, but he should have understood  that this forum is a meeting place for people from different backgrounds, cultures, values and religions, and what �s considered funny among friends isn �t necessarily funny on an international scale. When I read the story, I raised my shoulders and thought: it isn �t tasteful to write this joke here! and I never reacted. However, when I saw that some people got really offended, I took their side, because I understood their grief.

Anyway, congrats to you for apologizing, Marek, have a great Sunday!

2 May 2009     

gabi30
Uruguay

Hello, Marek, I didn �t find it offensive, but maybe it �s true what linlin says, this is a place where there are people from different cultures and some may feel offended. 
Don �t feel so bad, you apologized and that �s what counts.

2 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I agree with Gabi �s opinion. It is not always that we see people saying "I �m sorry" especially after they have been offended like you were.

The good side is that I have found your great verb cards. I will download them all!

2 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here is story people might like.

Walking one evening along a deserted road, Nasruddin saw a troop of horsemen rapidly approaching. His imagination started to work; he saw himself captured or robbed or killed and frightened by this thought he bolted, climbed a wall into a graveyard, and lay down in an open grave to hide. Puzzled at his bizzare behaviour, the horsemen - honest travellers - followed him. They found him stretched out, tense, and shaking. "What are you doing in that grave? We saw you run away. Can we help you? Why are you here in this place?" "Just because you can ask a question does not mean that there is a straightforward answer to it," said Nasruddin, who now realized what had happened. "It all depends upon your viewpoint. If you must know, however, I am here because of you - and you are here because of me!"

2 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Mr Matura
There is a time and a place for everything.
We �re teachers - so we all love teacher jokes.

Get the idea? Wink
(And we also love student jokes too!)

2 May 2009     

1    2    Next >