Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > whatīs considered a document or not    

whatīs considered a document or not

anadutch
Argentina

whatīs considered a document or not

I īve made a calendar with a picture to be painted but  itīs rejected because it says it must be a cocument.

Iīm soorry if I donīt know how to make it or which is the difference because itīs my first time here.
Can anybody explain it to me?

Thanks a lot

Analia

2 May 2009      

libertybelle
United States

We usually say to new-comers to look around and get some ideas and then go to work.
Most people here like a good worksheet that has lots of different activities, puzzles, reading materials and keeps the kids busy and should be interesting too.
My worksheets don īt really need a teacher īs guidance, they are self explanatory.
The more you work on your materials, the more people will download them.
But just a picture or a calender with no teaching activities is probably not a good idea.
Try checking out other WS and make some good stuff.
L

2 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Analia,
I think you mean "what is considered an esl resource".  A colouring activity can be esl material if it includes directions such as "Colour the sun yellow. Colour the small flower pink..." otherwise it is just a colouring page not an esl resource.  There are many sites that offer free colouring sheets. Here we have to make wss with activities that help students learn English.
You may edit your contribution to include some exercises and then upload it again.
Anna

2 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Dear Analia, is it a .doc document? Meaning done in microsoft word

2 May 2009     

anadutch
Argentina

Thanks a lot for your responses.Wink

My calendar  is used with 5 and 6year old  children   It has a black and white picture for

them to coluor and then they glue  it in their notebooks to revise and reinforce the days of

the    week, numbers and of course  the month. Besides iīve chosen different drawings for

boys and girls in order to be interesting for them to paint it.

Shall I send them ?

Analia

3 May 2009