Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Water legends    

Water legends

S�lvia73
Portugal

Water legends

Hi everyone,

I �ve made a powerpoint presentation on water legends but it �s too heavy to uoploaded it here. If you �re interested, check my blog and you can download it from there.

Hugs from Portugal.

2 May 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

What a great resource.  I am having trouble figuring out how to download - but I will get there!

I am doing myths and legends this term for my topic.  I was wondering what peoples favourite legends are from their homeland?

One of my favourite legends is about the Kaitiaki (guardian) of the ocean - Tangaroa and how he became the god of the ocean.  It is a maori legend from NZ. 

What about yours?

3 May 2009     

S�lvia73
Portugal

I �m glad you liked it!!!

To download it click on the title above the powerpont. It will open a new window and you then must click "get file".

I have some troubles in telling you my favourite legend, because I �m fascinated by the mysterious and magic world of legends. However, maybe the lady of the lake is my favourite, since I love arthurian legends...

3 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

You have to register to a website to get the file.

3 May 2009