Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Long and short flashcards with parts of the body!!    

Long and short flashcards with parts of the body!!

Mishuna
Argentina

Long and short flashcards with parts of the body!!

Hi everyone, I have to give my first practice as student in my teacher training college and I�m very nervous although I�m working in schools already and I don�t feel insecure at all. However, there will be teachers observing and assessing so you know what I mean.
I�m writing because I need your help once again...I have to present the human body and I need great flashcards with people having...

1.      Short legs.

2.      Long legs.

3.      Short arms.

4.      Long arms.

5.      Short nose.

6.      Long nose.

7.      Short hair.

8.      Long hair.

I�m waiting for your fast reply as always....I�m glad because I have you...I don�t know how my work could be without this great community...
Thanks to all of you!!!Hug

14 Oct 2008      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Mishuna,
May be I have some flashcards you find useful, but I can�t send them, cause your email is not activated. If you prefer you can email me
[email protected]
Hugs

14 Oct 2008