Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My Own Work-    

My Own Work-

ESL
United States

My Own Work-

This contribution has been removed from eslprintables.com because more than 50% of the moderators confirmed that it didn �t follow the rules of the website.

These are the comments that the moderators wrote:

This is my original work- Zoe, (or whoever the other moderator is) if you do not like it, or it does not met to your "level" DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, OR ACCUSE ME OF STEALING IT-THE WAY YOU TREAT OTHERS IS REALLY INEXCUSABLE...

Comments:

Half of the instructions were taken from http://www.ehow.com/how_2065748_write-descriptive-paragraph.html and the user didn�t give any credit. ** ( �Descriptive paragraphs let the reader touch, taste, see, hear and smell what you are describing. The reader should feel as if they can see what you are describing clearly.� )

Not a completely original work, but is it really stolen? Im not sure... --zoemorosini

3 May 2009      

Anna P
Brazil

I tried to send you a private message but it did not go through.

3 May 2009