Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHO are the moderators of ESLprintables?????    

WHO are the moderators of ESLprintables?????

wakebeauty
Brazil

WHO are the moderators of ESLprintables?????

hi dear colleagues,

I hear a lot of people talking about the moderators, but I don �t know who those moderators are, how can we recognize them and how did they become the moderators??????????

Please, can anybody take me out of the darkness lol?????

thx a bunch in advance...

3 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

MODERATORS ARE THE MEMBERS WITH MORE THAN 1,000 POINTS

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

wakebeauty the moderators are just the cops in this websites, most of whom are terrible and stupid. JulietaVL is one of them for sure. Just wait for your turn. The dictators of the website will certainly hurt you. Ask the others and you �ll know..

3 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I really cannot believe my eyes! This is a teachers � site and AbouSolaym certainly does not belong here.
JulietaVL is one of the kindest members and does not deserve this kind of treatment.
The moderators are brave people who have to deal with individuals who call themselves "English teacher" but lack all the good qualities a teacher must have.

3 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

We are all people - �moderators � & ordinary members alike. We all have our failings (which is obvious when you read the forum) & NONE OF US ARE PERFECT!

This is not a site where there should be an �US & THEM � mentality. Nor should any of the voting members be trying to justify their own �perfection �. It is also important that ALL MEMBERS show compassion, understanding, a willingness to share, learn & above all else have a sense of humour!

I always think of something that is fairly universal... treat others how you would expect to be treated yourself. Just because someone has written or said something that you find stupid doesn �t mean that you need to lower yourself to their level.

No one is dying here... this website really is not the center of the universe, the well spring of all virtue or utopia.

3 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Clap
You are so sensible, Alien boy!

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Alien boy : Thumbs Up

3 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Shame on you abousolaym , I wish you were as cute as the baby in your avatar... I �m one of the moderators , Although I can not give my whole attention , when ı FİNd time , I try to help Victor without judging members...

3 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

the moderators are just the cops in this websites, most of whom are terrible and stupid.
Is this necessary?  Now you are just being insulting.

3 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Ask the others and you �ll know..
I �m an "other". I have not had any problems with them.

3 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

The moderators are doing wonderful work. I don �t envy their position when they are being unfairly judged by a certain minority here. �I too am an "other" and I laud them for their efforts. Instead of constantly knocking them we should be encouraging them..after all, I am sure that they (moderators) would be the first to agree that they too are only learning here. This will be streamlined to everyone �s satisfaction in time. �Let �s just be patient.Hug

3 May 2009