Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Give me back my points first!    

Give me back my points first!

Vickiii
New Zealand

roflmao. 

I am to blame for not telling you that you should let people know when you use their worksheets to create your own?  Do you realise how many worksheets are reported everyday - by members of this site - NOT MODERATORS

Thank you for giving me a really good laugh.  I really needed that.  I can always recommend to people to have a real belly hurting laugh at least once per day.

Just so I don �t get blamed for the next worksheet. 

Abousalem - your worksheet on pronouns has been reported by a member of this website because it was taken from this website: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/the-charlton-guy/pronouns3.gif

So you can choose to remove it if you want to .  So far the moderators have given you suggestions on how you can turn it into a proper esl resource rather than stolen material.  Some people voted to keep it because no one had supplied a link to the original.  I and many other people have given the link so that other moderators can decide for themselves.  As you can see - moderators are scrupulously fair.  They weren �t voting to remove it until someone could prove it was stolen. 

So now - if your worksheet is removed - it is not my fault - I have kept you fully informed.

3 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I also voted for removing this ws because I migth be an Amazonian monkey in your opinion, but I �m not blind. Nobody has the obligation to tell you the rules. Didn �t you read them? Before signing in, you have to accept the rules and the site �s owner stated them.

If you don �t agree with the rules, delete your account because you �re going nowhere insulting people. You are only showing about your character and personatily. And - believe me - we don �t like what we can see.

If you play it unfairly, you get what you deserve: your wss or anyone else �s that are against the rules will be reported and delected. If they are not, you have nothing to fear.

But it �s getting boring this long discussion about nothing. You lost your points because your ws was delected. And it was delected because it didn �t fit the site rules. That �s a pity we don �t have behavior rules here, or I could tell you that you don �t fit them either. Are you sure you are a teacher? Are you sure "education" is your bailiwick?

Do your students react the same way you �re doing when they get poor grades? Do you teach them to do so? Sorry if I �m being rude, but you opened this door when you started insulting the members here. We are a family here and if you don �t understand it, you don �t belong in here.

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

Hey Douglas how come that you are calling me an idiot?

You see this is the same treatment I got at the beginning and it�s the same treatment that drove me mad and forced me to use bad words with the people in question..

Your kleenex is most welcome but I suggest that you keep it for yourself and use on the place that you should use it � You know people like you are always in need of that�

3 May 2009     

AbouSolaym
Morocco

valpivys, Vickiii and the Amazonian monkey

How do you know that it �s not my worksheet?

Don �t you know that I existed in this world before even signing up to this website and I �m also a member of many other websites of different kinds and that I have plenty of my own worksheets which I use in my class, some I shared over the net with many friends and some I didn �t... So now what If I post something which is my own and which I shared it in the past with other teachers and now some fellows took and and post it somewhere else?

Of course they won �t claim that it is their since they know that it �s mine...

I think many of your rules are not logical. Sometimes you are playing a role which is even worst than that of the cops...

You remove ws when you have strong proofs that it is stolen from another website or so or when someone claim that it is his/hers.. But just because it is there in one of the forums is not a proof at all. Now you are restricting our freedom with this kind of blind rules and you want us to be slaves of this website .. I think this is moving step by step to a drastic end..

3 May 2009     

douglas
United States

I didn"t call you an idiot.  I said that when you insult people it makes you look like an idiot.  Whether or not you are an idiot is not for me to judge, I can only tell you the appearance (impression) you are leaving.

3 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2