Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE and Jealousy    

REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE and Jealousy

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Yes ESL. I know how it feels and I �m so happy I have so many friends here who gave me their support.

I received plenty of personal messages, including Victor �s.

I don �t care much about some reported worksheets. What I really care about is the incredible number of good friends I have.
I �m proud of my work but I �m even prouder
of the nice, sweet and honest friends I have here.

Can you say the same, ESL? Smile

3 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You know that you have all my support, Mar and I trust you.

Dear ESL, I �ll tell you that Mar �s situation is different from your �s. I know her and her polite manners. This post is an example of them. I �m sure that if she saw that her worksheet was agaisnt the rules of the site, she would inmediately have deleted it without shouting and being rude on the forum or sending nasty private messages to the person who reported it!!!!

3 May 2009     

ESL
United States

Yes Mar-
I have gotten plenty of PM �s from my friends on this site, repeating the same thing about supporting me also, and agreeing with what the possey is doing. Clap

Damielle- Being an adult, I personally would stay out of other people �s business, and stop the harrassment.

Do you think the title of this is mature-NO
Do you think that posting other such childish antics is mature-NO

The jury on this side has reached a verdict...

4 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2