Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEWS FLASH!! ALMOST PANDEMIC VIRUS!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!    

NEWS FLASH!! ALMOST PANDEMIC VIRUS!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

JulietaVL
Mexico

OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAD A JEALOUS BOYFRIEND.... HE ALSO COMPLAINTS SAYING THAT I SPEND MORE TIME HERE THAN WITH HIM... 

4 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

uufff!!Shocked
I thought you were talking about the real virus that is causing damage in the whole world... foolish me...

I also have this serious infection, the eslprintables one!!! I have had it for nearly two years now!!! And I cannot get rid of it... well...I don �t want to... Wink

4 May 2009     

nikita2008
Argentina

OH God!! I �m in serious condition, I think it �s too late for me.  My  physical symptoms are pretty obvious: red eyes, back pain, my wrist bothers me, tried hundreds of different positions in the chair in front of my pc....and the best symptom of all....I became a better teacher since I got infected, my work is not the same, I gained the capacity of learning a lot of new stuff, to try new things that before I wouldn �t have even care to learn, luckly there are thousands of other patients in the world, and I count on them every day!!!

So........shshshshshshsh!!!!!! Infected teachers becoming Super Teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 May 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

If only all the viruses were like this one... (sigh)  I love to be infected and being part of this. :)  I think my condition is chronic, and I really don �t mind.  The symptoms: Being a better teacher, running out of ink printing new worksheets, and making other people addicted by telling them how wonderful this site, I mean, this virus is :).

4 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3