Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HOW DID YU KNOW BOUT THIS WESITE?    

HOW DID YU KNOW BOUT THIS WESITE?

JulietaVL
Mexico

HOW DID YU KNOW BOUT THIS WESITE?

HI AGAIN DEAR FRIENDS, I WOULD LIKE TO START A NEW TOPIC TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES: HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS WEBSITE EXISTED??

ME FIRST: I WAS SURFING IN THE NET LOKING FOR EXERCISES TO LEARN ABOUT THE "CLOTHES" TOPIC WHEN I FOUND IT! AT THE BEGINNING I WAS TOO LAZY TO UPLOAD ANY WORKSHEET SO, I WAS LIKE... OVER A MONTH WITHOUTH UPLOADING ANY SHEET BUT SOMETIMES I ENTERED TO SEE HOW THIS WEBSITE WORKED...

SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD A VERY SIMPLE SHEET THAT GOT ONLY 14 POINTS AS FAR AS I REMEMBER AND I FELT SOOO HAPPY THAT FROM THAT MOMENT ON THERE ISN �T ANY SINGLE DAY I DO NOT LOG IN...

WHAT ABOUT YOU?? SHARE PLEASE!

3 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I found the site browsing from links to links. As far as I �m concerned, this is the site that has helped me the most as a teacher and coordinator.

3 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear sweet Julieta,

The same happened to me. I was searching for a worksheet, I forgot what about, and I saw this site. I explored it and I liked it a lot.
I started to upload my ws, I became a premium member, this was last november, and very quickly I became addicted to it.
Like you, there �s not a single day I do not log in. Morning and night!!!!! I �m hooked!!!!

Have a nice day, dear Julieta and a big hug to you!!!!

Mar

3 May 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

My story is the same. I was trying to find a WS about Halloween and came across this wonderful website. Joined the site later tho because had no time to create my own WSs at that time. 

3 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I was surfing on the net and came across this website. I gave up when I figured out I had to sign in. I have signed in too many sites and I didn �t want to sign in just to download some wss.

But I was curious and returned here the next day, and made up my mind. I signed in, read the rules and after looking at the kind of work people upload here, I uploaded mine.

It was love at the first sight, I think. My husband says this site is my main conversation topic, since then. He �s not wrong at all. I not only love this site, I advertise it all the time among my colleagues, in the groups which I take part in, everywhere.

This site is a blessing. It �s a water divisor: there is before and after ESL Printables in my life. And I �m not talking about ws, I �m talking about everything here: the teachers, the knowledge, the learning, the friendship, the message board, the endless disputes about whose ws it is, if members are fair or not, what moderators should or shouldn �t do.

Everything here is fascinating, even the things that could be considered as "not that good" are interesting. I �m hooked on and there �s no medicine for me. The worst part is that I don �t want a medicine, I don �t want the cure. If there is one, of course.

3 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Dear Julieta,
Nearly the same happened to me.I �m not very good at computers so I asked my oldest son to register me and that was it.I �ve been trying to improve my worksheets since that day.I must say I also love the forum because I really like the wise comments,the lovely pictures and videos that most of the people share  here.All in all ,I �ve become  addicted to it!!
Hope you are fine.

Hugs

3 May 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Very similar stories then.... mine is not different at all and I guess it �s the case of most of the other members
Many thanks to "google"

3 May 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

all stories are the same thats clear but my story is very different,really i bought this pc 2 months ago from my friend who bought it from another person.any way the name of the site was in the favourits list and by considence iam an english teacher so i opend it and registerd i tried to download asheet i remeberd was to (vanda) but it was impossiple coz i havent any points
i tried with asimple sheet which has at the begining 9 points
really i was happy for that  and loved the persons here they r very helpful to other members so i log now every day i cant stop login every day
really its amazing and wonderful

3 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Khaled, I love your story!

3 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

I remember finding this site a long time ago but although I have loads of worksheets and things on my computer I don �t have many things in Word format so I didn �t join. 

Then during the Easter holidays this year I was looking for something and I ended up here again and now I am addicted.  The things I have downloaded from here are fantastic and it has given a new lease of life to my classes. 

Yesterday I hit 1000 points and it feels really good to think that 1000 worksheets of mine are out there being used all around the world.  Smile

Thanks everyone!

3 May 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Good evening from Greece actually good morning since its 12:35 am everyone...

Well I too came across this site by chance... One night after chatting to friends on msn i decided to do some searching.... I came across the sites for teachers... so i let my fingers do the  walking..... so browising for hours and not liking most of the sites.... i was ready to give up and hop into bed when i thought mmmm let me check this last one and start again the next day... And there it was... OH yes! I thought that this is interesting.. I started reading peoples questions, answers etc.. And here i am... Glad to be here and more gladly to be in full cooperation with all of you...

Greek Professor...

So thanks...

3 May 2009     

1    2    3    Next >