Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pen pals    

pen pals

iagomez
Colombia

pen pals

�Please I�d love to have colleagues to exchange students �letters for class. I have elementary and upper-intermediate students. My students  are from Medellin, Colombian and they all speak Spanish as their native language and they are, of course, learning English as a foreign language.  Please our students would love it.. concact me   [email protected]

14 Oct 2008      

miss_icruz
Puerto Rico

Hello
Im also looking for penpals for my ninth grade esl students. Im from PUerto Rico. If you are interest my email is [email protected].

I look forward to hear from you
Best Wishes
Irma

15 Oct 2008     

Greek Professor
Greece

http://www.kolmic.com/Penpals_International.cfm?dn=iys.org&pid=2PO28GNS8&pt=2&sp=2&ycs=%2BqWEgB7wUAc%3D&qs=06oENya4ZGMyuA9Ey6UIwIM4Cl4_JPWyM-dfUbLvCll65NovMMWr3QYAyfTp1ZIJiS18QT3XBTiiGQNih12dUj_Upp26ZK2ZDAVUg8hIoCMKJ9DiSvl5XrI2Mivv3MmiLVZ6Zzv6firKvraXhcARpaRWyBk622OW0hiXLtw5_U7tfYCVJlswwmhqJiAcB8rwR5ObP4rsLDelk4foc-_EqozGjpe1sZ4dQY8DnAatMkDXTgMkIKlFWBxoD92Q2SG_X7QFFH3Mm2lKm3O8Uc_tIxPsVyJPKQaf1YsI5kA3Y.,YT0z&vid=1224141347_2X03X1070471604&rpt=1&kt=4&kp=9

HERE IS A SITE  CALLED PENPALS INTERNATIONAL...
MAYBE THIS CAN HELP U...

16 Oct 2008