Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GLAD TO BE BACK!    

GLAD TO BE BACK!

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

GLAD TO BE BACK!

Hello everyone,

it �s really good to be back to this great family! Big smile
It was a very long and stressed battle but my husband is free of cancer! (or at least the doctors say so...)

As I promised, I �m uploading my shoe box house project, but I �m having a problem uploading the PPT presentation with the second part of the project. I �ll keep trying but if I don �t succeed you �ll have them on another day.

Please, don �t consider this post as an advertisement Embarrassed, ok? It �s just that I lost my PMs and I had some requests about this upload.

Thank you all for being here!Star

4 May 2009      

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Hi Andreia! Didnt know about ur husband and Im glad to know everything �s back to normal! :) I was and am one of your fans who loved the shoe box house projectl, its just amazing and so creative! Ill be waiting for your upload. Just a question, would it be too much if I asked you to upload it as a worksheet??? Thanks again!

4 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Nice to see a good teacher again... Welcome dear andreia...I �m glad to hear your husband is fine....I hope everything goes fine...By the way I �m the one who look forward to have your project...it was great :)

regards,

4 May 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

I �m glad to know you �re back again!!! Thank God your husband is good now...
I �m doing your project next month with my 7 year-old students...they are so excited and so am I.
Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us....!!!

4 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Great news! Hi Andrea! I am glad to hear everything is OK now.Tongue

4 May 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Glad to have you back and glad that your husband is alright.Thumbs Up

4 May 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Welcome back!!! I �m anxious to start the shoe box house proyect next month .Thanks God your husband is all rght and you are back here !!! Best regards from Argentina! Ana L�a

4 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Nice to hear that your husband is healthy again. Smile And welcome back!!!

4 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

I have only been here for a short time, but I �m very happy to hear your good news! Welcome back!

Carla

4 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

MySpace Welcome Back Comment: 8

4 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I �m happy to hear your good news.
I understand you perfectly.My husband has been fighting  the same battle for over 14 years.It �s really hard but he �s here!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK
Hug

4 May 2009     

1    2    Next >