Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Power Teaching for Classroom Management    

Power Teaching for Classroom Management

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Power Teaching for Classroom Management

Dear Teachers and Friends,
First I would like to thank  to all the teachers who left  encouraging and warm comments on my worksheet today.  I was very excited to read them all! Thanks!
I was asked to post my message which was only short time on the forum today for those who missed it.I�d like to thank to Hicham for telling me about Power Teaching Strategies!
They had changed my classroom environment and I enjoy teaching using it.My pupils love Power Teaching!
Did YOU hear about Power Teaching? or maybe  about Chris Biffle Clasroom Management System? You SHOULD find time to watch the movies about this awesome management system and read free books and materials about it. It�s worth reading!I started using  Power Teaching techniques  last year.I was very skeptic in the beginning but...It works!  This is just fantastic!

1st-watch the videos on you tube

2nd- download free teaching books
3rdStart teach Power Teaching

Videos:

Free Downloads:

Just read what over 60 educators tell about their experiences  and successes  about teaching Power Teaching

hugs ,Victoria

14 Oct 2008      

tichorsergio
Mexico

Thanks Dear Vicky for sharing such interesting linksof those websites.

15 Oct 2008     

nelousa
Spain

Thanks Victoria!!!! Last night I was desperate trying to find out what to do with one of my classes, which was driving me crazy. Today I�ve started to use the techniques and it was great!!! Thank you very much

15 Oct 2008     

Tatyana83
Armenia

Hello Dear Victoria! I �m so interested in that METHODOLOGY (though my students are adults.. I use something like that GESTURES..GAMES...:)even Massage game.
 =)I found the video though have problems with teacherstube-link (i think its my browser to blame)

that doesn �t work with me...
COULD YOU GIVE ANOTHER LINK???
or may be send me  E-mail?

Thank you in any way for your Ideas! ! !Thumbs Up

13 Nov 2009