Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > :) :) :) :)    

:) :) :) :)

winky2
United Kingdom

:) :) :) :)

I �m very happy because over 20 people have downloaded my worsheet today ;)
I know it is nothing comparing to 300 downloading the best ones but it �s a big progress for me. Thank you :)

4 May 2009      

life_line
Ukraine

Hey Winky, I know exactly what you �re talking about) I �ve been there! i remember my joy when my first contribution was downloaded �by 8 people! and later I learnt a lot about what layout is used by teachers and I created what can be called (more or less) my own style =) so keep on working and in 4 month you �ll be sending the messages like this one to others =) good luck! if you need any help - you know everybody here can help you!

4 May 2009     

source
Turkey

the same words with life_line :)  welcome :)

4 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I know exactly how it feels!!!... congratulations my dear...

5 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

4 months are you kidding me? No way life-line! I bet if winky keeps making one or 2 worksheets a day she �ll have improved a great deal in a month. The experience of a teacher trainer talking right now! lolol... Winky, keep up the good work! The hobbies  pictionary was Ok.

Have a good night and once again congratulations!
mena

5 May 2009     

winky2
United Kingdom

Thank you very much :)

Good night.

5 May 2009