Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported ws    

reported ws

serennablack
Portugal

reported ws

Well, It was brought to my attention by a site member (thank you sazzag) that one of my ws. was reported for a mistake. (I accidently wrote the 3rd person of the verb to have got wrongly. ) I was a little bit surprised by that, I didn �t know we could be reported by that reason, especially when it was a mistake easily edited. I didn �t do it on purpose, of course, and I just realized the mistake  after I uploaded it. Although, the mistake could be edited by anyone who downloaded the ws. , I �m letting people know that I �ve uploaded the corrected version of the worksheet. I thank everyone who stood by me on this matter.  

5 May 2009      

susiebelle
United States

Hi Serenna!  I saw your WS in the reported section, but it clearly stated that it had been reported BY MISTAKE.  Someone had meant to post a COMMENT to you and entered it in the wrong box. (The "Report-A-Worksheet"box is just below the "comment" box)   Your lovely ws was never in jeopardy whatsoever- it was just a mistake and all the moderators were absolutely aware of this. 

5 May 2009