Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Do you have any idea??    

Do you have any idea??

peace4ever
Israel

Do you have any idea??

Tongue hi all ..

i�d like to ask about the best procedures and techniques that should be used in ( teaching Writing).
I have a lesson writing that i should expalin in front of other teachers for my intermediate level students .I mean there are guests who will attend the class/ period so, i want some creative ideas and applicable methods that should b tackled in a writing lesson.( any possible warming up, round up , procedures)

I would be very pleased if you note down anything useful .. thanks in advance!

Warmest regards!

14 Oct 2008      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Lostfreedom,
   The best way to teach writing is using the PDP classformat (that it also  works with reading)
Pre-writing activities
During Writing activities
Post - writing activities
Here are some links that may be useful:

14 Oct 2008     

wensoriano
El Salvador

If you are going to present you lesson planning to other teacher it will be a good
idea to use a power point presentation of course if it is available to you if any
present the idea or your project on A4 bond sheets and give them to your co-workers

You can have you student to write about a tourist site in your country, have
them be creative by letting the world how wonderful its to visit it.

Let them imagine they are members of the goverment tourist office and
that they have a Sunday article in The National Tourist Magazine.

After writing an article have them stick a photo of the site they are writing about.

Hope this help, regards Wens from El Salvador

15 Oct 2008     

wensoriano
El Salvador

If you are going to present you lesson planning to other teacher it will be a good
idea to use a power point presentation of course if it is available to you if any
present the idea or your project on A4 bond sheets and give them to your co-workers

You can have you student to write about a tourist site in your country, have
them be creative by letting the world how wonderful its to visit it.

Let them imagine they are members of the goverment tourist office and
that they have a Sunday article in The National Tourist Magazine.

After writing an article have them stick a photo of the site they are writing about.

Hope this help, regards Wens from El Salvador

15 Oct 2008