Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Complaining Kiwi - Cheers for that!    

Complaining Kiwi - Cheers for that!

Vickiii
New Zealand

- cooked and ate now - so much better to have food inside me - yoghurt this morning was such a long time ago! 

yum yum - nice pix.  Do I have to choose one?

Do you like this guy?

My fav heart throb - Daniel Carter - a true kiwi boy - I think the french have stolen him at the moment to play some rugby for them.  I like to think he looks like my husband - just a wee bit...  oh I am completely cheered up now - FIJI HERE I COME!

- or maybe france!  See you soon french frog. 

Thank you all for cheering me up.

5 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

WOW, Vicki.  I �m sorry.  That person must be really inconsiderate to not even have considered there may have been a mistake in the typing. I agree with you that IF a person downloads a resource he/she SHOULD say thank you.  It is only polite.  I �m sorry to hear it messed up your day.  I hope that person has apologised to you.  It is very rude for him/her not to.  Maybe he/she could make amends by downloading some of your wss.  That would be a nice gesture. 
Well, I hope things get better for you soon.  Have a good day.Wink

5 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2