Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Needing help about my worksheet!    

Needing help about my worksheet!

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Needing help about my worksheet!

Hello! I subscribed to this wonderful website last year but I �ve been away much busy since then. Today, I �ve logged in and uploaded a nice worksheet "the passive voice" which I �ve been working on. The problem is that when you look at the ws preview, some words and pictures seem to change their correct place, thus the worksheet looks awful in the ws preview, but when you download it, it is very fine. So where is the problem exactly?

Help!

5 May 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

It has happened to me too :S
 sometimes I just add a comment like "it looks ok when download" or something like that... but I really don �t know why it happens :=(

regards from Spain

5 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Hello Akanah. Thanx for your comment. So you faced the same problem. This means that you are not the woner of this website .. LOL!

Are you new too? Didn �t you ask the owner/owners of the website about this technical problem? I �m sure that we are not the only ones who have had this problem ...

Thanx from Morocco

5 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

I logged in for the first time a year ago. The truth is that I �ve never worried about this prob... I just assume people know about it so there �s no problem when downloading :=)

5 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Yes Akanah but we still have to inform the owners of the website. Maybe they don �t know about the problem. In addition to that, I noticed that there is no timing in the windows of these posts (just the date), so when you post a comment, the others won �t know at what time exactly you wrote/sent the comment, and this is not ordinary in such a teaching website. Maybe we should inform them about this too ... What do you think? Wink

5 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Well, about the WSS, I really don �t think it is a problem, some sentences in the wrong place and some lines moved... if nobody has ever complained i guess it �s coz it �s not really important. I have no probs with that.

the time? ummmmm no big deal for me either. Is it that important?

Anyway, I �m sure Victor is all ears to our suggestions. You could send him an email, or start a sort of survey among the members. Maybe nobody has ever thought about it. You could try :=)

I �m off to bed now. This morning I went back to work after two months and I can �t keep my eyes opened :S

Night!

Olga

5 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Ok I �ll see what the other members think about the timing matter.

Sorry? Going back to work after two months? Aren �t you a teacher? Were you sick? I think time is still early for having a long summer holiday! The educational system in Spain is somehow the same as in France and Morocco. Am I wrong?

By the way who is Victor? Is he the one who is in charge of the website �s technical problems?

Ok. Have a good return to work and a good night too Star

6 May 2009