Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi, Victor, Who can vote to remove printables ?    

Hi, Victor, Who can vote to remove printables ?

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Victor, Who can vote to remove printables ?

Hi, Victor, I am in a hurry, but decided to have a look at reported worksheets and I found this:

" These number images are taken directly from the internet. She has not added anything of her own to them, so they should be removed. You will find all the images at the following sites: http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/crafts/listing.aspx?preset=Crafts&ppreset=csesamestreet http://www.coloring-kids.com/numbers-coloring-pages.html Please don �t �play favorites � & treat every member the same. Kind regards, Alien Boy"

And then, I found someone wandering how could Alien Boy vote, because he has only some 185 points. I decided to check and, it seems to me, this is right. And he is not the first one to report, so this is not a comment in the very printable, this is a comment about a reported worksheet.
Would you check this, please? Is there anything I am not paying attention to?
Regards
olindalima

6 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Anyone can report a sheet. Maybe AlienBoy was the first person to report and that �s why his comments appear.

6 May 2009     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

Somebody answer to that in the same Moderator �s discussion:

"
AB - put that comment on through the report a stolen worksheet tool. He is not a voting member - and has said this on the forum. I love this resource myself and am actively using it - and will continue to do so. The reporter does make a good point though - if a new member uploaded these same images that they had cut and paste from the internet - added some words to them - would they be considered stolen? I think so. IF it was some unknown person with only 1 or 2 points.... we would all be jumping up and down saying - this is just stolen pictures...."

Alien Boy was not part of that conversation, just reported the ws from the ws page http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=49007#thetop

so, the comment appeared in the moderator �s forum.
I can �t vote, and actually he didn �t.

love

Val

6 May 2009     

deinha
Brazil

Just to reinforce:

1. Any member of the site can report a worksheet, leaving comments and links!

2. Moderators (people with 1000 points and over) check on the reported worksheet and then vote for its being removed or not.

3. A certain percentage or number of votes will decide if it stays or goes. ( I don �t know  the numbers because I �m not a moderator)

Well, I think that is it! If I got something wrong, please, dear colleagues, feel free to correct the information above. Wink

6 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

If the worksheet is still available for download ANYONE can leave a comment via the reporting button, but your name will not go on the the end. He chose to leave his name in his comment which why it looked like he had done so from the moderating page, when in fact it was from the ordinary comments/report page of a printable.

6 May 2009