Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Take a Look!!!!!    

Take a Look!!!!!

Catherine Shutik
Belarus

Take a Look!!!!!

I cdnuol �t blveiee taht yuo cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn �t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and the lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

P.S. This was in one of the newsletters coming to my e-mail))))) Hope you �ll enjoy it!!!�

6 May 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

i got it some years ago via e mail too, it`s really good! I tried it with my sts and high levels managed to read it!!!

6 May 2009     

crisholm
Spain

Really brilliant, thank you! (Why don �t you make it into a worksheet? It certainly deserves it - perhaps not for 300 downloads, but a few freakies like myself would appreciate it (for higher intermediate students).
Wonderful!

6 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Great!! There is something like that in Spanish too.

6 May 2009     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I agree with Crisholm, do it!!!! Please... please.... please....

could be great!!!!!!

"...
but a few freakies like myself would appreciate it (for higher intermediate students)..."
I �m in that group!!!

wiiiii.... jajajaja

Val

6 May 2009