Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do you have any students like these???    

Do you have any students like these???

Damielle
Argentina

Do you have any students like these???

8 May 2009      

roneydirt
United States

The answer would be yes...   I would include 3 almost whole classes....  then again they are at academies some before and most after school in till late at night.  During exams I had to run to the store and there was students coming home after midnight from the academies.    In Korea we have students going to school at 8am and not getting home from the academies in till about 11 at night in the middle and high school; mostly high school studying for the college entrance exams.

8 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Surely I have such students. Oh, God be with us. This generation is hardly pleased!!!

What about this??? Sometimes we teachers wish it!!Wink

Hugs,
Nebal

8 May 2009     

Gribouille9
Canada

Hahaha!  Mine dont mind coming to school at all...they just sleep all day!!!  In every class... and no one seems to care much.  Very efficient learning habit...lol

8 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Great comics- Thanks

8 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

I �m sure they aren �t your students Damielle.As far as I know,your posts,your cartoons and all your messages are catching and so must be your classes.I wish I were one of your students:):)::):):)
Thanks again for making our days

8 May 2009