Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Speaking of missing Frenchfrog.    

Speaking of missing Frenchfrog.

Vickiii
New Zealand

Speaking of missing Frenchfrog.

I also miss goodnesses posts. 

He(?) always had such fantastic information to share with us about grammatical points.  And always was great at providing wonderful discussion threads that taught me a lot of stuff!

I hope you are not too bogged down somewhere goodnesses. 

8 May 2009      

flaviatl
Argentina

Hi, Vickii! You �re back!
Correct me if I �m wrong, but I believe I read a post from you saying goodbye.
Anyway, I �m glad you �re here.

8 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

Good morning Vicki,

my 1,5 year old daughter woke me up at 4 this morning, so I had to look up some handsome men to jump start my day...

Simon Baker vs. Patrick Dempsey?

Both of them, preferably at the same time!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day!

Sasa

8 May 2009     

rosammd
Spain

Good morning!

What a nice way to start the day with these men!!! I tried to show you a pic of Ricky Martin, who from my point of view, is pretty handsome and attractive, but I don �t know how to paste the pic here! I tried but I wasn �t able!

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day

Hugs from the south of Spain

8 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

Dear rosammd,

it �s very simple, just mark the photo, right click and choose copy option, and then go to wherever you want to place it and right click and select paste option and there he is!
Ricky Martin picture gallery

Have a nice day!

Sasa

8 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Haven �t seen FF for a while now. She comes and goes.
Hope she comes back soon, I miss her!
Hugs
L

8 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

I heard from her yesterday,  she �s keeping a low profile.
I also miss her and told her so.

8 May 2009     

douglas
United States

She still comments once in a while. I think she is just lurking. Which I can understand, the forum seems to be calming down alittle now since the growing pains, mavbe she �ll get more active again.  There have been a number of folks that have just phased-out for a while, I �m guessing they were tired of the repetitious complaining.

8 May 2009     

Jayho
Australia

... and the bickering about religion, war references and �your country v my country �.  Those discussions certainly revealed a different side of some members ...

9 May 2009     

douglas
United States

Absolutely right Jayho, when those were going on I noticed I didn �t stay on the forum very long and went and did something else.

9 May 2009