Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am...     

I am...

manonski (f)
Canada

I am...

In early 2000, there was a beer commercial here in Canada. This guy proudly talks about being Canadian. You can see it here:

I did my ESLprintables version:

Hey,

I�m not a publisher or a writer. I don�t live in my school or own dictionaries for all my students, and I don�t personally know Mena, LadyBird, or Aftab from ESLprintables although I�m sure they�re really, really nice.

I have 11 groups, not one. I speak English and more English, never French and I pronounce very slowly with a lot of gestures.

I can proudly say I�m a premium member and moderator. I believe in uploading and downloading creative worksheets; and that the �Victor� is a truly hardworking and busy person.

A tuque is really important where I come from and I pronounce it �Qu�bec� not �Qwebec�.

ESLprintables.com has the best resources! The first place I check, even before I sit to watch hockey! And the best part of teaching ESL!

My name is Manonski! And I am an ESLprintables addict.

Thank you

Wishing you all a very good weekend!

8 May 2009      

johanne23232
Israel

Bonjour Manon!
I �m from Montreal originally, and you just gave me a little taste of home again! Now I feel homesick  LOL
 Thanks! Johanne

8 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

I oh-so remember those commercials!! (And they are quite true in some respects!  LOL ) Also you did a wonderful, wonderful job!!! Clap

8 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I love that commercial.  Great take you did on it.

8 May 2009     

Mulle
Denmark

I am not Canadian but love the commercial as well. I have used it my students in grade 8. They enjoyed it as well.

8 May 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I am French,
We also say Quebec and not Qwebec here and we do love the Canadian accent when they speak French as much as I, personally, love the Scottish accent I heard during 2 years when I was in Dumfries and Galloway and right now, I �m ever so happy not to be the only elsprintables.com addict.... It �s the first site I connect to even before my mails. True addiction !!!!
Thumbs Up

8 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Manoski: your ESL printables version is great!!!! I think most of us feel like the desciption you gave, congratulations!!!

P.S: I also check ESL printables first and then my e-mail, lol!

8 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

As an (English) Canadian who hadn �t been to Montreal in more that 20 years,  I can say that I had a great time there last summer and the people were friendly and great.  And your  commercial bring back a lot of memories.  "It �s Hockey Night in Canada". 

9 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Manonski
I enjoyed the video and your beautiful words on eslprintables. GREAT.
I will be visiting Canada this July, can �t wait !!!!
Orit

9 May 2009