Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Message before " the execution"    

Message before " the execution"

skudjova
Bulgaria

Message before " the execution"

That was a joke!Smile Now,seriously. I think that it would be good for the members with reported  worksheets to receive a message something like "Your worksheet has been reported" before the message "Your contribution has been removed".  So, he/she has the chance to explain the reason, to defend his/herself or just to say "Sorry".
That �s just an idea.What do you think? 

8 May 2009      

exiliser
Turkey

Yes , I totally agree with you Skudjova.
It is so humiliating to be rejected without knowing the reason and defending yourself.
Thank you for the great idea..

8 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

I think that �s a great idea. Smile

I know that I have pm �d a few people about the fact that had got their stuff reported and it turned out that they didn �t know about it and were quite hurt by this. And two were accused of scanning when in fact they hadn �t taken anything from books. It was their own work. So, yes... I think it would be a good thing to have.

8 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

You cannot even imagine how much I suffered from �scanning �. I didnt even thought of that, but I was accused of scanning. Victor should come up with a permanent solution, or we will be dealing with what we do not actually deserve.

8 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I absolutely agree with you! Hope victor can do something about it.

Have a good night.
mena

9 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am in full agreement Skudjova.  The person should be advised.  Hopefully, Victor will do something about it because it is obviously causing pain to many members.

9 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

What a good idea Skudjova.
A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty;and the sentence should come after the hearing not before.
Please everyone,start saving for the best lawyer in ESL printables,or else ,your work being scanned or original,will go with the wind hahaha:):)::):)::):
Have a nice weekend

9 May 2009     

wolfy
Chile

that is a wonderful idea, it also gives people the opportunity to correct their mistake.

9 May 2009     

Blizh
Mexico

I agree with all of you because it �s really humiliating and offensive, and they should give a previous report before removing work that has taken you time to do it. I totally think it �s a great idea like wolfy said "to have the opportunity to correct the mistake"...

9 May 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

I agree as well as this would give members the possibility to adapt and improve their reported worksheet - or remove it themselves...

9 May 2009     

nordynour
Egypt

That �s a woderful idea... This will give everyone to adapt and not lose interest or be insulted in anyway... Thanks for the idea

9 May 2009