Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Are there any size limits regarding online activities????    

Are there any size limits regarding online activities????

winky2
United Kingdom

Are there any size limits regarding online activities????

Hello everyone :)

I have just finished an online activity - it took me over an hour and when I wanted to submit it, some kind of an error occured. The activity disappeared and I don �t know why Cry

Could it be too big???? Is there any way to get it back (I didn �t save it unfortunatelly).

Regards

9 May 2009      

serene
Greece

Hi winky2

Make sure you complete all the entries (the gaps) in the form, before you submit it.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!

9 May 2009     

Pam_D
Chile

Hi there!,

There is no size limit regarding online activities, and sadly if you didn �t save your work you can �t get it back. Give it a new try and just make sure to save your work from time to time. I had a similar problem recently and was due to internet issues (luckily I just lost some few changes though).

Regards

9 May 2009