Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A site I stumbled upon with hundreds of flashcards.....    

A site I stumbled upon with hundreds of flashcards.....

cheezels
New Zealand

A site I stumbled upon with hundreds of flashcards.....

http://www.foreignlanguageflashcards.com/language/english-as-a-second-language-esl

The pdf files that you can freely download and save are locked, HOWEVER there are lots of programs available to unlock PDF �s as the size of these flashcards are huge and I would personally want to have 8 per A4 page....
There are literally hundreds... so maybe there is something for you! Big smile

9 May 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Wow Cheezels! Thanks!!!! 

9 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

This site is FANTASTIC! I will spend my weekend downloading and printing great flashcards.

Thanks a million!

9 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you sooo much Cheezels for telling us about this exellent site.

Enjoy the weekend. Smile
mena

9 May 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

thANKS

9 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Thank you for sharing it!!!!
M. Eugenia

9 May 2009     

crisholm
Spain

Wonderful site, thanks for sharing!

9 May 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

thanx...
I�m downloading the flashcards....
they are fantastic.
Have a great weekend.
Cassy

9 May 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Thankssssthey are great ! ana

10 May 2009     

sceva
United States

Thanks for the nice blog post.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions that will make the cards more useful for you.  There are also a section for "Make your own Flashcards" that you might find interest in if you want to modify them easier.

The initial poster suggesting using a utility to unlock the pdf files.  Please do not do this as it violates the copyright.  I have spend considerable time and money creating these files and have made them freely available, please respect my rights and wishes on this.  That said, IF you have a special request, please email me and I am usually happy to provide permission for special uses that you may have.  So please be polite and ask. 

I am currently working on a way to make it easy for you to create your own flashcards with images easily, but as it requires a lot of programming, it may take a few months, so check back from time to time.

Steve
Host of www.foreignlanguageflashcards.com.

10 May 2009