Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I´M SO UPSET.....    

I´M SO UPSET.....

yureca
Brazil

I´M SO UPSET.....

MOTHERS´ DAY here in Brazil..and after a Delicious luch I PREPARED FOR  MY FAMILY,   I entered THIS  SITE TO SEE MY FELLOWS..AND WHAT  A SURPRISE..    I SAW  THIS  MESSAGE :

Dear user,
This is an automatic message to inform you that your contribution PAST PERFECT has been removed by the moderators (users with more than 1000 points).
You can see the comments of the moderators in this page:
http://www.eslprintables.com/moderatorscomments.asp?id=34173&tipo=printables

Please take into account that if your contributions dont follow the rules of the website, your account could be cancelled.

DONT ANSWER THIS MESSAGE. IT IS AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE

THIS  IS  REALLY WEIRD, CAAUSE I´VE UPLOADED THIS WORKSHEET FOR  ALMOST AN YEAR... AND NEVER UPLOADE AGAIN..IN FASCT IT´S  AN OLD WORKSHEET AND AS YOU CAN SEE MY NEW ONES, IT´S TOTALY DIFFERENT...IF I WOULD UPLOAD IT, I WOULD HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES, DON´T  YOU AGREE??

CAN SOMEBODY  EXPLAIN ME WHAT´S GOING ON????  I´M SO UPSET....

10 May 2009      

missveronica
Argentina

Why ruin a perfectly beautiful day over a teeny tiny thing
Relax, Imsure itll be solved asap
have a nice mother ´s day

10 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

The rule is very clear in case of repeated worksheets by the same author:

"If both worksheets have the same date, it might be a system error, and the user shouldn ´t lose points for that reason. In that case we should not remove any of them.
If the date is different, we should remove the older one."

I ´m sorry Yureca, if both your worksheets were uploaded on the same day because of an error in the system, the one that has been reported should not have been removed.

Please, don ´t let that upset you and ruin your day!

Hugs,
mena

10 May 2009