Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How do We "Permanently Ignore" someone?    

How do We "Permanently Ignore" someone?

susiebelle
United States

How do We "Permanently Ignore" someone?

Is there a way to permanently ignore someone on this messageboard?  I �ve been looking all over trying to find the right buttons to push... I remember  this feature was recently discussed.  Does anybody know? 

10 May 2009      

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

I believe that ignoring something or someone should come along with tolerance (just because with don �t want to know it doesn �t give us the right to ban it),  and surely comes from within not from pushing a button...

Broken Heart 

Hugs for all

10 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Doroteia,
When it comes to my private messaging, I want to have the right to choose who is going to write me or not. I wish I had had that chance some months ago with a certain member that I will not name.
I agree with Ladybird on this topic. 

10 May 2009     

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

Dear ladybird,

I totally understand your point of view. I was not, obviously, referring to private messages which you are entitled to avoid, just to the ones posted on the forum.

kissesThumbs Up 

10 May 2009     

susiebelle
United States

I also wasn�t talking about PM �s. I just thought that there was a button or something you could activate here- you know, kind of like the ones in the chat rooms.  I really wish that politics and religion were not part of this site.

10 May 2009