Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Dialogues    

Dialogues

roneydirt
United States

Dialogues

This may have already been discussed but I have a question.  I don �t know about a lot of you when we are given if lucky textbooks or have to scrounge up materials one area I seem to have issues is with the dialogues they have.  Usually I find 3 line dialogues, you know the A, B, A form and that is it or they use poor English or Archaic slang.  So I created several dialogues using the chapters focus points to create or conversation points that I have my students working on.  I try to add in some common slang that has become part of everyday language.  It is nothing fancy and some have open ended answers or blanks for the students to fill in.  Should I post them?  Should I post them in the role playing section?  Is it needed?  I might download �Introduction Dialogues� later as an example.    They are mostly 5 or 6 line dialogues.

11 May 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Good dialogues are always worth having roneydirt. It might be worthwhile compiling several into an upload based around a theme - if there �s one you can identify.

I know I �d download some dialogues.

Cheers,
AB

11 May 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think you should post them because good dialogues are always welcome.

11 May 2009     

LittleSunshine11
Germany

YES PLEASE! I �m having the same problem you do! I would highly appreciate your dialogues!!!

11 May 2009