Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sharing some pics!    

Sharing some pics!

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sharing some pics!

Hi everybody...

You all know the sitatuion we have been facing in Mexico, today, after almost a month without classes we are back to classrooms again!!

Yesterday was mother �s day here, so I took a card from this site (Susiebelle �s card of mother �s day) which was really nice and my students loved! They feel happy of being at school again and I took this pictures to share them with some very special friends, Susiebelle and with you in the forum...

Greetings to all of my friends from Mexico: Chobby, Charmedone, La luna, I�mLety, etc, etc... see you around and good luck!!

11 May 2009      

LA LUNA
Mexico

Great job Julieta!! having ss work with this card was simply great!! Keep on working the same way and of course keep on sharing your work.

Have an excellent day!!!

Sincerely

Zoila (la luna)

11 May 2009     

Dianasuzuki
Brazil

Dear Julieta,

Your pics are really touching. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us!
Please, keep on sharing.

�Nine tenths of education is encouragement.� Anatole France

All the best,

Diana

11 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear Julieta, 
   You have a wonderful class.  Hope you can get rid of the masks soon so we can see their smiling faces.
                     Best wishes,
                                   Barbara

11 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

My dear Julieta I �m soo very happy for you all. I love your class, they �re really wonderful. Hope to be able to see your bright smiles sonn like Barbara has just said.

Hugs,
mena

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Nice teacher , nice class , nice students , nice cards but bad masks... I hope you all get rid of this bad situation....

11 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Julieta
Nice pictures !! Well done !!
I wish you all good health and quick return to the routine ... without masks.
Orit ;-)

11 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

thank you for sharing.  I hope you don �t mind - I am going to share your photos with my 6 year olds today - they will be fascinated by the masks and the situation that is occuring.  They have been folllowing the swine flu closely as we had some cases here also.

11 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

It �s so very nice to see that things are slowly returning to normal in Mexico. Smile

It also looks like the children are enjoying themselves immensely with their Mother �s day card! Great work Julieta. Thumbs Up

11 May 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Wonderful to see a photo of you and the kids!!Smile
Do send more when you can.

11 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Lovely moving pictures. Your kids are very sweet, dear Julieta!
Best of luck to you and all our Mexican friends.
Love-
Aimee

11 May 2009     

1    2    Next >