Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Pope     

The Pope

source
Turkey

I agree with harim and manuela... I believe such kind of posts are deliberate as they have been discussed a lot before. Everyone knows when they post these kind of stuff , they start a fire...And I think we all have reached the decision that religious ,national or historical subjects can hurt or annoy other people. Everyone has different culture , religious beliefs and history. Maybe we should not engage the forum with them.

Regards,

11 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

source - you are brilliant -  I planned the Pope �s visit today so I could post on the forum -  You �re right - I did it deliberately.  It �s a small piece of history that may have an affect on peace here.   I thought it was important to share. 

11 May 2009     

souzan82
Lebanon

eng789 palestine will never be yours
its for the palestinians only,
i think when someone brings to the site a ws from another site , you �d say that �s stolen and vote to remove it
so what about a whole stolen home , land, and culture
and much more that you �re killing and murdering it �s real citizens to kill the truth
so stop bragging that it �s your country and that it �s your right to be there. it �s ours, The ARABs only,

and whatever time it took , al the end the land will be back for its owners.

By the way khaled69 didn �t mention the pop or any christian in a bad way, so don �t practice your (jews) hobby in causing conflicts between people

and a last thing, i want to ask you :
how comes that jews learns english and throughout history english people used to humilate them,
 you may read shakespeare �s plays to see that especially The Merchant Of Venice

AND LINLIN YOU SHOULD BE ----- OUT NOT KHALED69

11 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Who is humiliated now?????

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

source - you are brilliant -  I planned the Pope �s visit today so I could post on the forum -  You �re right - I did it deliberately.  It �s a small piece of history that may have an affect on peace here.   I thought it was important to share. 

I didnt mean that of course, but you probably thought there will be members who will be annoyed when you POSTED....(this is the deliberate act!)

11 May 2009     

jamiejules
France

eng789 please stop now you are getting out of order and read your pm,please

11 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

It �s time for me to leave and watch a wonderful series I love: "Gilmore Girls"!

Wars aren �t for me...

Love to you all, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, teachers and friends from all over the world.

Shalom - salam - peace - paix - paz

Meditate.
Live purely. Be quiet.
Do your work with mastery.
Like the moon, come out 
from behind the clouds!
Shine

Buddha

11 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

THANS LILIN.
YOURS WERE THE WORDS OF WISDOM.

11 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

I am embarrassed by your degrading of such an important event as the Pope �s visit.

Goodnight!

11 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Actually, the Pope visiting Israel is really important - Germany is part of �Christian � Europe.

Israel is an area of conflict between Jews & Muslims. That alone makes it significant.

I won �t get into any politics here - I know Palestinians & Israeli Jews at home in Australia...

It may have been better to do an upload relating to the visit rather than posting a discussion - more of a �diplomatic � thing to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

12 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >