Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help...    

Need help...

source
Turkey

Need help...

Hi dear my friends ,

Do you have any source about �an English lesson  unit plan in terms of critical thinking � There is no limitation in age ,class...

Thanks a lot in advance

11 May 2009      

wowow
Hungary

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

ha ha ha great :) I wish I could give this pic as a final assignment :)

11 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I found this:

11 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I haven �t really found anything of direct relevance but thought that these links may help in some way.

12 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

hi source
I �m not sure if I can help you or not but I always thought that critical thinking depends on how you deal with things. what I mean to say is that it depends on the questions you ask or the activities you give.
In our lesson plans we are usually asked to include different levels of questions which also should include questions that need (high order of thinking).
If this is what you mean and you need a topic to deal with this subject I suggest topics that allow students to give reasons for causes or effects of some phenomena and much better if they are asked to give solutions. some of my favorite topics that help in such things are (environment, scientific discoveries, generation gap).
Again I �m not sure if this would help but I wish you best of luck.
have a nice time

12 May 2009     

source
Turkey

thanks for your valuable suggestions

12 May 2009