Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > school report    

school report

gunner10
United Kingdom

school report

I�d really appreciate if you can share wih me, the school report  that you are using right now. Here, in Thorney, we are creating a project in which we have to gather information about english teachers worldwide.
My theme is this. How and what do teachers qualify their students, which are the important issues, ...

thanks in advance!

and of course I �ll be able to share the project`s result with all  of you.

Gunner10

12 May 2009      

roneydirt
United States

Qualify our students?  Whether they speak low, intermediate, or high level English?  Or just grade them on their work?

Korea my opinion is very poor at that.  My students get 80% in middle school first grade, 7th grade western; 60% for the higher grades just for showing up to the test.  I can give them a 0 on their test and they still pass.  The levels are up to the main teacher, mine has poor English skills.  I should post pictures of her work and others from the schools I have visited and done testing at.  Oh just got invited to go do testing at 4 schools last week of the month, was volunteered since I am soooo good at it.  Plus have 2 observation classes in the next week.  Sorry grumpy.  I do like one of the schools I am testing, they are in a rich neighborhood and many are actual intermediate and high level.  Plus the parents come and see me, find out the school I am at and donate books to take back to my school.  In 3 years have created an actual English reading zone from previous testing donations.  Now my opinion may differ from others teaching in Korea, think it depends on the region, economic group, and type of co-teachers you have at that school even with them being rotated every three years.

12 May 2009     

gunner10
United Kingdom

thanks a lot for your response. You `re so kind.

I need school report samples, the ones that you are using now.

I need them for printing and pasting on the project.

thanks a lot!

12 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Ours is not in paper. I could try to scan a report card and email it to you. It �s all in French. Would you still want it?

12 May 2009     

gunner10
United Kingdom

thx manoski ! yes, it�ll work.
thanks to you and roneydirt!

12 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

In my school , the final mark in every subject is built from different parts.
For example, in English the mark is divided like that:
Tests (2 in each semester) 50%
Quizes (as many as the teacher does) 30%
Teacher appreciation(H.W , papers, participating in class,etc.) 20%
In addition every teacher gives verbal comments and marks in Behavior and attitude & efforts to the subject.
If you wish I can scan a report card and send you - but: it is in Hebrew !!!
Orit

12 May 2009     

gunner10
United Kingdom

thanks a lot ! but i dont know hebrew:(

thanks anyway !

12 May 2009