Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a message to Indonesian teachers, please help!    

a message to Indonesian teachers, please help!

jamiejules
France

a message to Indonesian teachers, please help!

I am looking for an indonesian school willing to pair with my school in France as of September 2009. I am resuming an Indonesian club and as part of it I would like for the students to exchange with indonesian penfriends in English and maybe in Indonesian too. the students are young (between 11 and 13) , if you are interested please let me know and we can see how it can work out; thanks a lot.

12 May 2009      

daffy
Indonesia

Hi Jamiejules!

I �m Davina. I �m an English teacher at one of the private schools in BAndung, Indonesia. I like the idea of students sharing info by becoming penfriend. I have several students that, I think, are going to be happy having new friends from France.

Could you please give me more information about your project? That way I can give my students a clearer idea of what they have to do. And should u need info about Indonesian students, or Indonesia itself, please don �t hesitate to ask. I �d be glad to help.

I �ll be waiting 4 u �r reply.

Thanx!

-davina-

12 May 2009