Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading grammar printables    

Uploading grammar printables

magneto
Greece

Uploading grammar printables

I wish to upload a printable I have prepared for class on the way to think when turning a sentence into one in the causative form. However, the causative form is not listed as one of the grammar topics of this site and I have to choose from one of the topics mentioned in the list. How can I enter a new topic, so that I can upload my handout?

12 May 2009      

alien boy
Japan

I �d choose the closest appropriate topic & then include �causative � as one of the �key words � that you can use as a search term. The �key words � can be added as part of the additional detail for your upload.

You can search �causative � in the upload search box at the top of the page & see what some other members have done. It may help.

Regards,
AB

12 May 2009     

magneto
Greece

Thank you for the ideas, AB!
I �ve tried the first one and now I �ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if it works! Let �s hope it does and let �s also hope someone finds it useful, as I �m a new user and I �m in desperate need of a  certain printable! Wish me luck! Thank you once again.
Regards,
magneto

12 May 2009