Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > :(    

:(

mr.dgdln
Turkey

:(

I prepare a nwe worksheet with a great effort and attention. but it wasn �t appreciated and liked as much as I expected. I want to know why? what is missing in my worksheet? please let me know.
you can have a look at my worksheet from the link below.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=230088#thetop

12 May 2009      

sylboy
Germany

Why do you complain? I could see you have had 47 downloads. Some of my best worksheets have had fewer downloads.

I guess teachers have different demands. We should accept that.

Cheers... Mathias

12 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

@mr.dgdin.

By the way...it is not the norm to advertise your own worksheet here. �It �s an unwritten rule that seems to be accepted by all. �This is not meant to be a rude comment but it may save you from getting into trouble�LOL

12 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sylboy, you took the words out of my mouth.. (or should I say typing fingers).
I noticed too that there were 47 downloads. That is more than a lot of most of daily uploaded printables.

mr.dgdin, I have two questions to ask: Did you have higher expectations or were you trying to advertise your sheet so it would get more downloads? 

12 May 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I see that you have 52 downloads, maybe you were expecting much more, but it`s not bad at all, mine have had fewer than that too, as Sylboy has said, you shouldn`t complain about this, what is more, your ws is still free of points for downloading, that is to say that u�ll get more points.  Wink 

Regards

naby

12 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Mr ddgdln I really liked your worksheet.  And lots of other people did too.  Don �t feel discouraged. 

Sylboy, somehow I missed your worksheet on London.  I just spotted it Smile.  I �m from London and I will really enjoy using your sheets with a class of adults I have 1 hour a week.  Thanks!!!

12 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Please, we should not advertise our own worksheets on the forum. Take a look at the most downloaded worksheets on the same topic as yours and try to figure out what made people download them and not yours. This is one of the things that may help you to improve your work.

Have a good night.
mena

13 May 2009     

Miss Del
Argentina

Please,don�t use the forum to advertise your own worksheets. I can see that every time you upload a worksheet you do exactly the same kind of comments just to get points.

Thank you. 

13 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks, Mena
whenever you answer I feel I have my job done.
That �s it.
Sleep well, off to bed,  feeling as if I had just arrived from a very , very distant planet
Hugs
See you around, don �t know when

13 May 2009