Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REporting worksheets    

REporting worksheets

Vickiii
New Zealand

REporting worksheets

IT is really awesome to see vigilant members reporting stolen and corrupted files to keep the server clear. 

Is it really necesary to report because of zero downloads?  The moderators are not their to judge peoples work.  All the moderators comments have been clear on this. 

Todays moderator list is ridiculously long!

13 May 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Vickiii it is a beautiful sunny day here! Have you noticed also that the person who REPORTS, the comment is no longer the FIRST comment? If you add your own comment it can jump to the top, therefore looking like you have reported it... which personally I think is terrible as I am someone who always signs my name and I really don �t want to be blamed for reporting things if I didn �t. It is aso a bit unfair as ANYONE can report a printable... but now it can look like a moderator instead when all they have done is gone through and left comments. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

13 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Yes I did notice this today. 

Todays list looked like someone went on a rampage through our worksheets - reporting pictures for being disney (whats with that?) 0 downloads, and quality issues. 

Seems people are reporting for all sorts of reasons these days.

Also have you noticed a marked increase in the MES and bogglesworld material being reported. 

I wonder is this because people are becoming more familiar with the rule - DO NOT USE MATERIAL FROM OTHER ESL SITES.  Or are those two sites becoming more popular??

I might as well ask - Which came first the chicken or the egg...

I still can �t believe poor ole Victor use to do all those reported sheets by himself - the amount of blank documents is astounding.

ps - glad to hear someone has sunshine - we are still in the middle of heavy rainfall that seems to start every day at 3pm when I have to oversee the road patrol!  The kids get saturated - and I look like a drowned rat!

13 May 2009     

cathrine
Spain

Clap This is to all the Moderators, A BIG THANK YOU for all your hard work.

I read somewhere you have to have 1000 points to become a moderator, remind me to spend mine before, (if I ever)I reach that magic number. It sounds like too much hard work and hassle.

I just wanted you all, who ever you are, to know I am very thankful you are doing what you are doing and I will try not to upload anything against the rules.Thumbs Up

13 May 2009