Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help with the research!    

Need help with the research!

Kalina Perm
Russian Federation

Need help with the research!

Hello to everyone! I �m so glad I joined this site and have a wonderful opportunity to share my worksheets and enjoy yours - that �s really invaluable! And it �s also awesome we have a chance to chat, give advice and help each other!
So I hope you �ll help me with my request.

I �m doing research for my thesis these days, for which I need to carry out an associative experiment among American and British people (only). The task is just to put down all the possible associations that pop to your mind when you hear the concept "time". It can be anything: starting from a single word and finishing with your favourite song quote. There �s no set limit for the amount of your associations.
For example. let �s take the concept "money". I have the following assosiations:
currency
dollars
shoppping
paper
time is money, etc

Please, if you are eager to share your ideas, e-mail them to [email protected] or send a message to me here. I will appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!

Have a good day ))))

P.S. It �s not a good idea to put down your assosiations right on the forum, because you can see your colleague �s variants - that may involuntary influence.

13 May 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hmm... does that mean us Canadians can �t play??? Technically we are IN North America, so we �d be American as British are also European!! LOL

13 May 2009     

Kalina Perm
Russian Federation

I know :) Then Russia is also partly European )))) But actually I �ll be very grateful for your assosiations. Go ahead!

13 May 2009